Sunday, November 1, 2020

Week 8 - Tua's Debut and Two Big AFC Divisional Matchups

 NFL Season 24-19-1

Last Week 3-2-1

I was a missed extra point away from another 4-2 week, but I'll take the 1 unit win last week.



Colts -3 @ Lions    

I love the Colts coming off a bye against a Detroit team they're much  better than.

Bengals +7 v Titans

Change his nickname from Joe Cool to Joe Covers. Burrow and the Bengals are 5-2 ATS this season, and I think they get the backdoor here getting a touchdown.

Rams -3.5 @ Dolphins

LA put out a statement against Chicago on Monday, and will now face rookie Tua Tagovailoa in his NFL debut. I see Donald and Ramsey not being so welcoming to the former Alabama star.



Bills -4 v Patriots

If fans were allowed to attend games, Bills Mafia would be going nuts this week. The Pats are reeling with back to back losses, and they don't have Brady to save them. On top of that, Edelman and Harry are out. I can't see how they stay in this game.

Broncos +3 v Chargers

The Chargers are a pesky team, as Justin Herbert has played well his rookie season. That being said, their wins have come against the Bengals and Jaguars. I think the Broncos defense is good enough to keep them in this one and pull off the slight upset.

Steelers +4.5 @ Ravens

I think this is a matchup of two teams trending in opposite directions. The Black and Yellow are playing lights out and they keep the momentum going today.

No comments:

Post a Comment