Sunday, October 25, 2020

Week 7 - Road Teams Will Prosper

NFL Season 21-17

Last Week 4-2



Browns -3 @ Bengals

Last time these two teams played, Cleveland ran the ball down the Bengals throats and should've easily covered the 6 point spread. However, Burrow led Cincy to a backdoor cover. Even without Nick Chubb, I don't expect this game to be much different. Everyone's making too big a deal out of Cleveland's loss to the Steelers.

Steelers +1 @ Titans

That leads me to this game. I think the Steelers are legit Super Bowl contenders. I didn't know how Big Ben would look after almost missing the whole 2019 season with an injury, as this is also his first season without Lev Bell and Antonio Brown. So far, the team hasn't lost a step. The Titans losing left tackle Taylor Lewan will be a big factor in this game, since they're throwing his backup into the fire trying to stop TJ Watt.

Panthers +7.5 @ Saints

I'm still riding Sir Purr and the Panthers. The Bears defense bent but didn't break last week, and Teddy Bridgewater still had the ball with a chance to tie the game on the final drive. The public still thinks these are the Saints of the past decade with Drew Brees, and I'll keep fading them in these spots. I'll even sprinkle the moneyline on Carolina as well. 



Seahawks -3.5 @ Cardinals

Seattle is 6-2 after their bye under Russel Wilson. This is a big game for the division, as the Seahawks can extend their lead to 3 games over Arizona with a win. I think the Kyler and the Cards are good, but I see Wilson leading Seattle to a game winning TD on the final drive for the win and cover.

Bucs -4 @ Raiders

The Raiders are just 3-7 after a bye since 2010. After a COVID scare, only one offensive lineman will be out for Vegas, but I'm not sure how the line will play after missing practice most of the week. Brady is getting more comfortable with his weapons in Tampa, and I see them winning this easily. 

Bears +6 @ Rams

The Bears do just enough to win every week, and playing like a team that believes in themselves. The 3-3 Rams have yet to beat a team with a winning record this season, with the only impressive performance coming against Football Team. Give me Big Dick Nick with the points and they may win outright as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment