Saturday, October 3, 2020

Week 4 - The Jets Won't Ruin My Sunday


NFL Season 11-9

Last Week 4-4


Colts -2.5 @ Bears

I'm not a believer in Big Dick Nick. Let kids think Santa Clause and Big Dick magic is real,I know the Falcons love blowing 4th quarter leads. Sam Darnold looked clueless against this Colts secondary last weekend, and maybe the ghosts followed him to Indy, since he looked much better against the Broncos last night, or maybe the Colt's secondary is that good.

Raiders +3 v Bills

Bills Mafia will be a the second team to get a taste of the Vegas flu, which could just be coronavirus or chlamydia, I'm not sure. I'll keep picking the Raiders at home until it stops being profitable. I can see this being a letdown spot for Buffalo who is flying high after their exciting win agains the Rams Sunday.

Patriots +7 @ Chiefs

Only an idiot bets against Patty Mahomes two weeks in a row, right? Get my dunce cap ready, as I like what I'm seeing from Cam and the Pats. I think the Chiefs win, but Belichick gets his ground game going and keeps the ball away from Mahomes as much as possible. I'd consider buying a point and getting New England at +8.



Lions +4.5 v Saints

The public is all over the Saints. The black and gold can't lose three straight games, right? Wrong, Vegas hasn't moved the line at all, which means that sharps are backing Stafford and the Lions. I'll side with the sharps every day. 

Browns +4.5 @ Cowboys

The Boys should be 0-3 ATS this season, with only a phantom offensive PI saving them Week 1. The Browns are riding high, and Odell is a notorious Cowboy killer. I think he puts on a show Sunday, and I'd even go Browns ML here. 

49ers -7 v Eagles

Metlife couldn't have been too bad for the Niners as a pee wee team could've won agains the Jets and Giants. Hopefully Shanahan likes his home field better, tough shit, what can I say. Eagles fans screams for Jalen Hurts get louder after another loss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment